Using the worlds first and only Hypertonic Saline Solution for tattoo removal. Unlike laser our removal method is less painful, reduces the chance of scarring, and can remove any color. If you are looking to remove any unwanted cosmetic tattoos or small body tattoos whether its fresh or from 20 years ago just give us a ring at Aster Beauty Bar.
What Clients Say
"Went in for a saline tattoo removal and had an amazing experience here. Super professional and very educated in all her aspects as well as very sweet and friendly.The saline removal was hardly painful and you could already see some pigment lightening up. I will still need more sessions but I’m very excited about this process and already see small but promising results. I highly recommend aster beauty bar and will be back soon!"
How To Prepare For Your Appointment
● Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your appointment.
● DO NOT make social plans for at least 10 days after your procedure. The area will appear flaky and patchy and you may not apply make-up to the area until you are fully healed or it may cause an infection.
● DO NOT take Ibuprofen 2 days prior to and after your treatment.
● DO NOT take fish oil 1 week before your procedure.
● DO NOT discontinue any prescribed medications unless directed by your doctor.
● DO NOT use Retin-A and Retinol skincare products close to the enhancement area 1 month prior to and after your procedure.
● DO NOT use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
● IPL laser hair removal should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your enhancement.
● Electrolysis treatments and eyebrow tinting should be performed no less than 1 week prior to your enhancement.
● AVOID alcohol, caffeine, the day before, day of, and day after your service. This is very important. Doing so can lead to excessive bleeding which will cause the pigments to be pushed out by blood. This will also cause poor and/or delayed healed results, and even discolored eyebrows.
● DO NOT tint, tweeze or wax the area at least 4 days before service.
● This service is NOT recommended for people suffering from diabetes, inflammatory skin diseases, skin with broken Capillaries, acne, epilepsy, sick, botox (in the past 4 weeks), Chemotherapy (consult your doctor), history of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring, heart conditions, uncontrolled high blood pressure, moles, keratosis, excessive sebum, and very dry or peeling skin or have Seborrheic dermatitis in the eyebrow area.
● If you are a frequent smoker, the topical anesthetics used during the treatment will not last as long.
● If you are a frequent smoker, your pigment will fade sooner.
● If you have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, be aware that this may affect your sensitivity tolerance to the procedure.
● If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
● If you are iron deficient or Anemic, your pigment will fade sooner and bleeding/bruising may occur during and after the procedure.
● Limit sun exposure. Over-tanned skin can impact your pigment retention.
● MUST WAIT 4 weeks after Botox to have the service done.
● Clients on blood thinners like aspirin/Warfarin products are NOT suitable for this service.
After Care Instructions
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
1. KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing.
2. DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
3. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
5. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
6. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop Vitamin E Oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until the next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
❖ It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done.
❖ Lightening unwanted pigment can be a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a saline lightening product or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 2 to 5 sessions. How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted, the location, the skin type and how much needs to be lightened for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the pigment needs to be lightened and then we can continue the correction process by color correcting or color shifting. In those cases where we have pigment misplaced or in an unwanted area, color correcting will not be an option and lightening as much of the pigment as possible will be our ultimate goal.
❖ Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
❖ If you have any questions or concerns please call us. If at any time you have any green or yellow pus in the area of the lightening procedure, or any concerns at all during the healing process please call us immediately.