Ombre & Powder Brows
A Semi-Permanent Cosmetic Tattoo That Is Suitable For ALL Skin Types. A Classic Filled In Powdery Look That Can Be As Natural And Soft Or As Bold And Defined As You Would Like. Longer Lasting Than Microblading And Requires Less Touch-Ups And Maintenance. This Option Is Only For Virgin Brows. Please Select The Corrections & Cover-Ups Option If You Have Had Work Done On The Area Before.
What Clients Say
"Cayla is so professional and kind artist. She did my eyebrows beautiful without any pain or discomfort. I got a lot of nice complements because my eyebrows haven’t faded. Thank you so much for the wonderful job!!"
How To Prepare For Your Appointment
● Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your appointment.
● DO NOT make social plans for at least 10 days after your procedure. Your brows will appear flaky and patchy and you may not apply make-up to the brow area until you are fully healed or it may cause an infection.
● DO NOT take Ibuprofen 2 days prior to and after your treatment.
● DO NOT take fish oil 1 week before your procedure.
● DO NOT discontinue any prescribed medications unless directed by your doctor.
● DO NOT use Retin-A and Retinol skincare products close to the enhancement area 1 month prior to and after your procedure.
● DO NOT use AHA skincare products close to the enhancement area 2 weeks prior to and after your procedure.
● IPL laser hair removal should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your enhancement.
● Electrolysis treatments and eyebrow tinting should be performed no less than 1 week prior to your enhancement.
● AVOID alcohol, caffeine, the day before, day of, and day after your service. This is very important. Doing so can lead to excessive bleeding which will cause the pigments to be pushed out by blood. This will also cause poor and/or delayed healed results, and even discolored eyebrows.
● DO NOT tint, tweeze or wax your brows at least 4 days before service.
● This service is NOT recommended for people suffering from diabetes, inflammatory skin diseases, skin with broken Capillaries, acne, epilepsy, sick, botox (in the past 4 weeks), Chemotherapy (consult your doctor), history of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring, heart conditions, uncontrolled high blood pressure, moles, keratosis, excessive sebum, and very dry or peeling skin or have Seborrheic dermatitis in the eyebrow area.
● If you are a frequent smoker, the topical anesthetics used during the treatment will not last as long.
● If you are a frequent smoker, your pigment will fade sooner.
● If you have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, be aware that this may affect your sensitivity tolerance to the procedure.
● If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
● If you are iron deficient or Anemic, your pigment will fade sooner and bleeding/bruising may occur during and after the procedure.
● Limit sun exposure. Over-tanned skin can impact your pigment retention.
● MUST WAIT 4 weeks after Botox to have the service done.
● Clients on blood thinners like aspirin/Warfarin products are NOT suitable for this service.
What To Expect
● Itching and flaking may occur but DO NOT SCRATCH OR PICK AT THEM, this is very important. Picking and scratching could cause chunks of pigment to be removed, therefore leaving bald spots. Gently use a cotton swab with post-care ointment to relieve the itch, ensuring they heal properly.
● Your treatment area will change during your healing period. They usually look much darker straight after your session.
The entire healing process of your treated area will take 2 - 4 weeks depending on your metabolism and healthy life-style.
Additional treatments cannot be undertaken until the area has completely healed. A 6 week healing period is required before any more work can be undertaken.
● Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 to SPF 50 on your e when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away much faster than desired.
● Note that, even with proper care, customers develop bald spots or lose pigment which in result may look uneven. It is absolutely normal because your natural skin regeneration is not a process that your PMU Artist can control. That’s why most customers may desire a touch up to assure that the desired effect was achieved. In some cases, a third or fourth touch up is needed.
●Permanent cosmetic enhancements normally require multiple application sessions. To achieve the best results you will be required to return for at least one touch-up session 6-12 weeks after the initial procedure.
● Eyebrow tinting should not be performed for a minimum of 14 days after your treatment or until your brows have fully finished flaking.
● MRI Scans- This procedure shows up as an artifact on the scan. Some clients may experience a tingling sensation. Please notify your radiologist.
● As with electrolysis the National Blood Service does not accept donations of blood for 1 year after a permanent cosmetic enhancement.
● Strong chemicals or glycolic acid/peels of any kind may cause the pigment to lighten.
● Dermal fillers and Botox can alter the shape of your eyebrows. Injectables should be carried out after Microblading and not prior.
● Laser or Pulsed Light hair removal or skin rejuvenation treatments can cause color change. It is important to advise the therapist that you have had Microblading as this cannot be rectified with another Microblading procedure.
● To keep your brows looking at their best it is recommended that you have a color refresh procedure every 12-18 months depending on your skin type and lifestyle.
1. For the rest of the day after your service dab brows with lint free tissue to absorb any excess fluids.
2. After 24 hours you can apply the after care oil provided to the brows by dabbing not rubbing multiple times throughout the upcoming days to relieve any tightness or itching.
3. Let the healing process continue naturally your brows will go through many stages please be patient.
The following MUST be avoided during all 10 days post-procedure (could be longer if you have deeper wounds)
● Soaps, facial cleansers, water on pigmented areas
● Increased sweating
● Hot, long, steamy showers, saunas, Jacuzzis, or anything that has steam
● Sunbathing and tanning beds
● Any laser or chemical treatments and/or peelings
● Using creams containing Retin A, Glycolic Acid, or Renova on the neck or face
● Make up on the treatment area including non-allergenic
● Picking, peeling or scratching of the tattooed areas
● Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as: garages, basements, and attics where there is an abundance of airborne debris- some bacteria mixed with dust can cause infection.
● Excessive drinking and/or smoking which can cause loss of pigment and
longer healing time
● Driving in open air vehicles such as: convertibles, boats, bicycles, and
● Touching of the tattooed areas except for when applying ointment
● Sleeping on your face
● Shower with your back to the spray to avoid water, shampoo, and conditioner from getting into the pigmented areas. Apply a layer of ointment to protect the areas from coming in contact with the water pressure.