How To Prepare For Your Appointment
This service is NOT recommended for people who :
● Are pregnant
● Have chronic skin conditions infections or skin cancer in the area being treated
● Prone to keloid scars
● Recent use of Accutane
● Clients on blood thinners like aspirin/Warfarin products are NOT suitable for this service.
● Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, you are advised not to make social plans on the day of your appointment.
● DO NOT take Ibuprofen or Advil 2 days prior to and after your treatment.
● DO NOT take fish oil 1 week before your procedure.
● DO NOT discontinue any prescribed medications unless directed by your doctor.
● IPL laser hair removal should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your enhancement.
● AVOID alcohol, caffeine, the day before, day of, and day after your service. This is very important. Doing so can lead to excessive bleeding which will cause the pigments to be pushed out by blood.
● Limit sun exposure
*IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE CONTRADICTIONS PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE TREATMENT.
After Care Instructions
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
DAY 1 : Do not take Advil after the procedure (next 24 hours).
FIRST TWO WEEKS : Cereve or Coconut Oil (if antural option is preferred) applied 2x per day (more if needed) to keep the area hydrated.
AFTER 2 WEEKS : Massage Cicaplast into the treated area 2x a day until the final treatment.
❖ It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 6 full weeks of healing take place before another session can be done. Some skin types may vary an additional healing time may be required.
❖Stretch Mark removal can be a long process and patience is required. This is true with all stretch mark removal methods. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 1 to 4 sessions. How many sessions needed will vary.
❖ Results cannot be foreseen, predicted or guaranteed.
● Redness, swelling, tightness, feeling of being sunburnt.
● Avoid all things hot: sauna, hot tub, sweating, etc.
● You can shower 12 hrs after procedure
● Apply aftercare 2x day
● Area will become dry, flakey and possibly a small amount of scabbing (DO NOT PICK)
● Apply aftercare 2x day
Note: Always use sunscreen when treated areas are exposed to the sun